Here is a little section of Daily Cute dedicated to my cutie! ^-^
His name is Emerson Spartz, and many of you may actually know him as the webmaster for www.mugglenet.com (its the #1 harry potter fansite on the internet). Truth be told, I used to consider myself a pretty big Harry Potter fan, and I had visited his website a many times when I was reading the Harry Potter books (this must have been about 4 years ago). Out of pure coincidence, we both ended up going to the same university (the University of Notre Dame, Indiana). Pretty random huh?
On our junior year (third year at school) we had a class together, and I was Soooo excited! I really wanted to get to know him (remember... I was a HP fan and a mugglent fan after all). We were in the same team for our class, and we ended up spending a lot of time together working on our projects. Eventually we became really good friends, and after a while we started dating :). I love him sooooo much, and I've never been happier with anyone. We've been together for:
Here are a couple more pictures for your viewing pleasure!
1) We went to a lake in Kalamazoo and our pontoon pulled us around in this inner tube! We fell a lot... jajaja :)
2) A picture in central park when we visited NYC during the summer!
3) A picture with our good friend Ian before we went out to party.
4) Halloween! With our firends Ian and Pablo! Costumes are: the king, scarface, facebook, candy corn witch
5) A picture we took during a roadtrip to see a lil'wayne concert. We actually never made it (we got lost and arrived 3 hours after the concert was OVER! jajaja)
6) We're in the crater of an active volcano (its filled with water). The girl in the picture is Anafer my best friend from home! (Ecuador).